NeighborWorks America contracts with a variety of private companies, nonprofit organizations and sole proprietors to help fulfill our mission of building strong, resilient communities and creating opportunities for safe, healthy and affordable housing. We procure goods and services that primarily fail into the following domains:
- Program evaluation
- Hotels, lodging, catering, conference and event support
- Grant administration support
- Information technology
- Marketing and communications
- Materials, printing and printing brokerage
- Organization management and operation support (i.e., legal, financial, audit, etc.)
- Temporary staffing support
- Curriculum development and training
Doing Business with NeighborWorks America
NeighborWorks America publicly posts competitive solicitations, including requests for proposals (RFPs) and requests for quotes (RFQs). We seek best value through our RFPs and the most effective solutions via our RFQs. We also seek prospective contractors via the federal GSA schedule.
We encourage you to view and respond to our active solicitations by visiting our Current Business Opportunities
page. Please note: All contractors must certify adherence to the Contractor Code of Business Ethics and Conduct
Thank you for your interest in doing business with us.